Our vans come well equipped as standard, with a number of optional extras to suit your exact needs, and the kind of holiday you wish to have.
Bear in mind that, whilst being a perfectly functional and comfortable living space, part of our boy’s charm is their cute and compact nature.
Trying to pack in absolutely everything as well as the kitchen sink (which does come as standard!) might mean there isn’t much room for you….. If we think you’re overdoing it with the optional extras we will advise you – both for your comfort and your safety.
During the booking process you will have the chance to add the optional extras and chargeable extras to your booking. Payment for chargeable items will be included in your final payment in advance of your holiday beginning.
- TV / DVD Player & USB Ports
- Cooking Equipment – pans, kettle, knives, chopping board, cooking and serving utensils, can opener, bottle opener, scissors,
- Dining Equipment – plates, mugs, bowls, cutlery
- Water and waste bottles
- Mains electricity hook-up cable.
- Gas bottle
- Dining Table
- Dustpan & Brush
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
Optional Extras (included at no charge if required)
- Upper bed boards
- Folding Chairs
- Games box
- Portable High Chair
Chargeable Extras – Available for Hire*
- Driveaway awning – £20 per week or part week
- Bike Rack – £10 per week or part week
- Bedding Pack (Sleeping Bag, Fleece Sleeping Bag Liner, Pillow, Pillow Case) – £15 per person
- Towel Pack – (Hand Towel & Bath Towel) – £5 per person
- Dog Pack – (Water Bowl, Food Bowl, Dog Towel, Dog Rug, Roll of Poo Bags) – £5 per dog
- Kitchen Pack – (Tea Towel, Dishcloth, J-Cloth, Rubbish Bags, Mini bottle of Dishwashing Liquid, Mini Bottle of Degreaser Surface Cleaner, Mini Toilet Tissue Roll) – £12.99
- One-man tent – £10 per week or part week
*Hire does not apply to consumable items – these are for use during your holiday.